Job Description: The Programs Summer Intern is primarily responsible for assisting with the day to day administrative operations of Baseball Canada Programs. This is a great opportunity to be part of the daily operations of a National Sport Organization. Successful applicants will have the opportunity for added responsibility contingent on progress and level of proficiency. Applicants in the field of Sport Management, Communications, Recreation Management, Human Kinetics, Health Education, Public Administration and other related fields would benefit from this experience.
- Contribute to program development and implementation initiatives
- Assist in the coordination of regional & national championships
- Help with coach education customer services
- Assist with the activation of the DQ Rally Cap Program
- Assist with drafting and sending communications to provinces for championships
- Assist with the communication with officials and supervisors attending nationals
- Assist in daily administration of Baseball Canada programs
- Assist in updating and creating program materials and resources
- Various clerical tasks & data entry
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Possess excellent organization and implementation skills
- Be proficient in MS Office programs
- Present a professional attitude when dealing with members, partner organizations & the public
- The ability to handle many tasks simultaneously and work independently
- The ability to speak and write both official languages is an important asset.
Type of Position: Intern from May 8 to August 25 2017.
*Please send your application before March 31, 2017