The Canadian Baseball Network is pleased to announce that Pro Teach Baseball has signed on as a Silver Sponsor for the 2014 season! Denny Berni, a former professional baseball player with the Boston Red Sox organization is the owner of Pro Teach Baseball which is a 10,000 square foot indoor facility in Etobicoke boasting two 65 foot batting cages, two clay pitching mounds and a 4,000 square foot fielding area. The facility hosts various programs including college and Major League showcase events.
“The Canadian Baseball Network is the most respected baseball news and information source in the country” said Berni when asked what motivated him to support CBN.
A huge thank you to Denny Berni and Pro Teach Baseball for their support of The Canadian Baseball Network.
To learn more about Pro Teach Baseball visit their website.
Coming soon at Pro Teach Baseball:
1. Winter Instructional league
- Starts January 11th at the Lake Shore dome in Etobicoke (60,000 square feet!)
- Cure your winter blues with 8 weeks of actual games!
- For more information check out www.proteach.net
2. Prospects North Annual College Showcase
- January 11th at the Pro Teach Center
- For high school players looking to play US college baseball
- For more info contact firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Velocity Development Program
- The same program used by Toronto Blue Jay Steve Delabar
- Over 60 current participants seeing an improvement of 2-6mph!
- Program can be used in conjunction with your team workouts
- Sign up now by contacting email@example.com
About Pro Teach Baseball:
Denny Berni established Pro Teach Baseball in 1993 after completing a professional baseball playing career with the Boston Red Sox organization.
As the premier baseball instruction academy in Ontario, Pro Teach Baseball takes pride in the following accomplishments and programs we offer:
- Since our inception in 1993, our year round indoor and outdoor camps have helped develop over 40,000 players and coaches for organizations all across Ontario.
- Pro Teach has a 10,000 square foot indoor facility in Etobicoke boasting two 65 foot batting cages, two clay pitching mounds and a 4,000 square foot fielding area. The facility also hosts various events including College and Major League Showcase events, as well as coaching and player clinics administered by active professional and collegiate coaches.
- Pro Teach Baseball is home to the famous “Velocity and Arm Care Program” used by many MLB players including Steve Delabar and Brett Cecil of the Toronto Blue Jays.
- High Performance training: strength and conditioning, advanced pitching, hitting, and catching.
- Pro Teach hosts a winter indoor instructional league for young players.
- Pro Teach Baseball is the off-season home to the Etobicoke Rangers baseball organization.